Reports To: Operations Manager
Status: Part – time
Department: Business Office
Summary: Assist with a variety of general office activities by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides support to Operations Manager as needed
- Maintains station streaming pages and all customer content
- Audits monthly streaming invoices and identifies discrepancies
- Works directly with the Sales Manager and team members to maximizes productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications
- Processes and maintains sales one sheets, via Google doc platform
- Enters traffic orders as needed
- Processes station traffic logs as needed
- Understands front office procedures and operations such as prize protocol, daily cash deposit and other clerical services.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully.
- BA/BS in Business, Account or Finance preferred; 1-2 years administrative experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and Outlook; and Internet software. Website experience is preferred but not required.
Based on experience
Interested applicants should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Four Corners Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.